The 7 Fingers opens a casting call to find Canadian circus artists to be a part of the FIBONACCI PROJECT 2019 Australia Edition, a multidisciplinary creation project in collaboration with the Australian circus company CIRCUS OZ, with the artistic directors Samuel Tétreault (7 Fingers), Rob Tannion (Circus Oz) and Emma Serjeant (ESP).
Original idea of Les 7 doigts de la Main, the Fibonacci Project is an initiative of international collaboration driven by the belief that through artistic expression we can build bridges between cultures and promote a greater sense of solidarity.
For more information on the project : CLICK HERE
Please send your application before December 10th to Fibonacciemail@example.com
Here are the requirements
- Must be available for the creation workshop, from January 27th to February 8th, 2019 ;
- Must be available for the residency workshop (4 weeks) and the show’s representations in September and October 2019 (official dates to be confirmed) ;
- Have to be Canadian or a permanent resident of Canada ;
- Versatility ;
- High level of skills in one or more circus disciplines ;
- Training and/or experience in dance and acting ;
- Capacity and interest to work in a group.
Information to send through your application
1 / The following Details :
- Name ;
- Age ;
- Height / Weight ;
- Place of residency ;
- First discipline ;
- Second disciplines ;
- Other artistic disciplines (music, dance, visual arts, etc.).
2 / The following documents :
- CV ;
- Headshot ;
- Full-body photo.
3 / Links to videos of your first and second disciplines.