• Winner of the “Grand prix du Conseil des Arts de Montréal.”
• Traces is presented for 3 month in Paris (Bobino) for 33,000 spectators.
• Projet Fibonacci is invited for a residency in Marrakech (Morocco).
• Conception, codirection and coproduction of Bosch Dreams (Denmark).
• Company creates Triptyque, a unique collaboration of contemporary dance and circus, opens the TOHU Season in Montreal.
• Award-winning touring show Traces is presented for the 1800th time and continues to tour the world, having already performed in over thirty countries, including tours in the UK, Canada, Italy, France, Germany, and Mexico.
• Cuisine & Confessions tours France, Romania, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Argentina, and Sweden.
• Séquence 8 tours the U.S. and receives rave review from NY Times chief theatre critic Ben Brantley.
• Patinoire tours France.
• Queen of the Night wins the Drama Desk Award for “Unique Theatrical Experience”
• The company is awarded “Artiste pour la Paix 2014” (Artist for Peace) in Montreal.
• Evolving Circus Award in New York City (Gypsy Snider).
• Company co-founder Gypsy Snider does choreography and movement direction of Peter Pan, which tours the U.S.
• Company directs live version of magician Darcy Oakes’ show: Edge of Reality.
• Company collaborates on creation of Moby Dick, performed at the Théâtre du Nouveau Monde
• Architecture firm is selected for the company’s future Creation and Production Centre, to be opened in 2017.
• Cuisine & Confessions opens the CINARS Biennale in Montreal (Canada)
• Patinoire had a month-long sold-out run during the Avignon Festival(France)
• Intersection opens the Montréal complètement Cirque (Canada)
• Direction of the first segment of the Opening Ceremony at the Olympic games in Sochi (Russia)
• Amuse, special edition for Feria de Leon, 76 presentations, 300 000 spectators (Mexico)
• Tony Award-winning Pippin is presented 420 times at the Music Box Theatre in NYC and tours majors US cities.
• Queen of the night, is presenting during 18 months at the Diamond Horseshoe in NYC.
• Company directs Bench’s denim and underwear fashion show in Manila (Philippines) in front of 15,000 spectators
• Circus creation of Pippin, winner of 4 Tony Awards (USA)
• Immersive dinner-show Queen of the Night at the Diamond Horseshoe, Paramount Hotel, New York (USA)
• Creation of Le Murmure du Coquelicot (Canada)
• Loft stationed in Berlin for the whole year (Germany)
• Special edition of AMuse at the Feria de Leon (Mexico) : 76 performances.
• Les 7 doigts de la main aquire a building at 2109-2111, boulevard Saint-Laurent in Montréal
• Drama Desk Award and Outer Critic’s Awards for best choreography for pippin (4 Tony awards, most nominated show in 2013 in New York).
• Bronze Medal, Séquence 8 (Eric Bates), Festival mondial du cirque de demain (Paris)
• Finalist at the 28th Grand Prix, Conseil des Arts de Montréal.
• Gold medal at the Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain (Chinese pole, France)
• Off Broadway Alliance award for Traces (USA)
• Best Canadian and United States tour (Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec, Canada)
• Staging of the circus performance at the 2012 Academy Awards Ceremony: 50 artists and over 40 million viewers (USA)
• Creation of Amuse (Mexico) & Séquence 8 (Canada)
• Number one spot of the Top 30 Quebec artists in 2011 by La Presse (Canada)
• Traces was named one of the top 10 best plays/musicals in NY by TIME magazine (USA)
• Casa de Nadie, custom creation in Buenos Aires for 10,000 people (Argentina)
• Traces begins its new stationary show in New York in Union Square Theater for 100,000 spectators (USA)
• Creation of Patinoire in Montreal (Canada)
• Hellpmann Awards, nomination for the best visual and physical production (Australia)
• Three Applied Arts Photography prizes (Psy poster)
• Daily live animation of the Maison du Québec (Vancouver Olympic Games, Canada)
• Staging and direction of Il fait dimanche for the Montreal National Circus School (Canada)
• 4 of the company’s shows are simultaneously presented in Europe.
• Gold Medal number at the Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain de Paris (Shana Carroll choreographs Emma Henshall’s act).
• Traces celebrates it’s 600th performance.
• Staging and direction of Scène de crime for the Montréal National Circus School.
•Live animation in Montréal’s Old Port, 2009 (on site performances named Most Popular Seasonal Attraction, 2009).
• Creation of Psy in Norsborg (Sweden)
• Drama Desk Awards nomination (USA) under categories “Outstanding Choreography” and “Unique Theatrical Experience” (Traces).
• Traces is sold out for 2 weeks at La Cigale (Paris).
• Traces is performed at the New Victory Theatre in New York City.
• Caterpilar show at the Bauma fair in Munich, Germany (Best event entertainment concept and execution).
• Governor General’s Performing Arts Awards in Ottawa.
• Gold Medal, Prix de la Ville de Paris, Prix Moulin Rouge and Prix Grimalio Studio at the Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain de Paris (Hand to Hand).
• La Vie is created and then performed more than 100 times in New York City.
• Hairline Award from the Edinburgh Festival (Traces).
• Animation for the BNP Paribas Master of Tennis in Paris Bercy.
• Traces is named one of the 5 best productions (out of 2,000) at the Edinburgh Festival.
• The Fibonacci Project is created.
• ARCOR show at the CeBIT in Germany, gold in the category “Exhibition Events”, EVA AWARD (2007).
• Governor General’s Performing Arts Awards in Ottawa.
• Loft is nominated for the Prix Théâtre by Le Droit and Radio-Canada.
• Closing Ceremony of the Winter Opympic Games in Turin.
• Loft becomes the first circus show ever to play at Ottawa’s National Arts Center’s Théâtre Français.
• Les 7 doigts de la main inaugurate la TOHU in Montréal, first circular venue in North America.
• Prix Nikouline at the Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain de Paris.
• Loft is granted the Newcomer’s Award at the Just for Laughs Festival (Montréal).
• Creation of Les 7 doigts de la main by Isabelle Chassé, Shana Carroll, Faon Shane, Sébastien Soldevila, Gypsy Snider, Patrick Léonard et Samuel Tétreault.